S&P GSCI Aluminum Capped Component

The S&P GSCI Aluminum Capped Component is designed to track the performance of the aluminum market. On a monthly basis, aluminum has a target weight of 32% with the remaining 68% distributed equally to the remaining commodities outside aluminum’s component.

Processing ...