S&P GSCI Cocoa Capped Component

The S&P GSCI Cocoa Capped Component is designed to track the performance of the cocoa market. On a monthly basis, cocoa has a target weight of 32% with the remaining 68% distributed equally to the remaining commodities outside cocoa’s component.

Processing ...