S&P GSCI Feeder Cattle 3 Month Forward Capped Component

Ticker:

SP3SCFC

The S&P GSCI Feeder Cattle 3 Month Forward Capped Component is designed to emphasize the performance of the feeder cattle market, based on the closest contract expiration included in the index three months from the present date. On a monthly basis, feeder cattle have a target weight of 32% with the remaining 68% distributed equally to the remaining commodities in the S&P GSCI.

Processing ...