S&P GSCI Gasoil Capped Component

The S&P GSCI Gasoil Capped Component is designed to track the performance of the gasoil market. On a monthly basis, gasoil has a target weight of 32% with the remaining 68% distributed equally to the remaining commodities outside petroleum’s component.

Processing ...