S&P GSCI Gold 3 Month Forward Capped Component

Ticker:

SP3SCGC

The S&P GSCI Gold 3 Month Forward Capped Component is designed to emphasize the performance of the gold market, based on the closest contract expiration included in the index three months from the present date. On a monthly basis, gold has a target weight of 32% with the remaining 68% distributed equally to the remaining commodities in the S&P GSCI.

Processing ...