S&P GSCI Heating Oil Capped Component 2-Month Forward

Ticker:

SP2SCHO

The S&P GSCI Heating Oil Capped Component 2-Month Forward is designed to emphasize the performance of the heating oil market, based on the closest contract expiration included in the index two months from the present date. On a monthly basis, heating oil has a target weight of 32% with the remaining 68% distributed equally to the remaining commodities in the S&P GSCI.

Processing ...