S&P GSCI Kansas Wheat 3 Month Forward Capped Component

Ticker:

SP3SCKW

The S&P GSCI Kansas Wheat 3 Month Forward Capped Component is designed to emphasize the performance of the Kansas wheat market, based on the closest contract expiration included in the index three months from the present date. On a monthly basis, Kansas wheat has a target weight of 32% with the remaining 68% distributed equally to the remaining commodities in the S&P GSCI.

Processing ...