S&P GSCI Live Cattle Capped Component

The S&P GSCI Live Cattle Capped Component is designed to track the performance of the live cattle market. On a monthly basis, live cattle has a target weight of 32% with the remaining 68% distributed equally to the remaining commodities outside live cattle’s component.

Processing ...