S&P GSCI Soybeans 3 Month Forward Capped Component

Ticker:

SP3SCSO

The S&P GSCI Soybeans 3 Month Forward Capped Component is designed to emphasize the performance of the soybean market, based on the closest contract expiration included in the index three months from the present date. On a monthly basis, soybeans have a target weight of 32% with the remaining 68% distributed equally to the remaining commodities in the S&P GSCI.

Processing ...